The following items are required for acceptance into the MC Business accelerated MBA program:
- Completed online application
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Possess an undergraduate record and/or work experience that indicates the ability to pursue the MBA program:
- 3.00 GPA and above (GMAT is waived)
- 2.25-2.99 GPA must meet one of the following:
- 3-5 years of appropriate professional experience (submit a resume)
- For students that must meet the GMAT requirement, an appropriate score must be submitted by the end of the first semester (maximum of 9 hours) in which graduate level classes are taken. Students without a GMAT score after their first semester of graduate work will not be allowed to enroll in any subsequent graduate courses.