About the MC Business Executive Speaker Series
The Executive Speakers Series is designed to challenge students to examine the business world through the first-hand experiences of business leaders.
The series complements our curriculum, by facilitating student academic and professional engagement through exposure to leaders who have successfully and consistently combined their work and faith. The Executive Speakers Series has a well- established and important tradition in the life of the School of Business, and it is made possible through the support of Renasant Bank.
- Rudy Giuliani - Mayor, New York City
- John Brock - CEO, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Steve Forbes - CEO, Forbes Media
- Jim Coggin - President, Saks Incorporated
- Condolezza Rice - 66th Secretary of State, United States
- Mike Huckabee - Huckabee Report
- Frank Harrison - Chairman/CEO, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- Trent Lott - U.S. Senator
- David Abney - CEO, UPS
- Ed Trehern - President/CEO, Delta Health Group
- Al Stubblefield - President/CEO, Baptist Health Care Corporation
- Charles Vianey - IBM Global Busines Services
- Frank Gallher - President, Gallaher & Associates, LLC
- Joe C. Morris, Jr. - President, Morris Petroleum Inc.
- David Landrum - Senior National Sales Director, Primerica
- Joe Stradinger - Founder/CEO, EdgeTheory
- Michael E. Dowell - Senior Vice President, Smith Barney, Inc.
- High S. Potts - Chairman/CEO, Merchant & Farmers
- Gail Pittman - President/CEO, Gail Pittman Inc.
- Kurt W. Metzner - President/CEO, Mississippi Baptist Health Systems
- Chuck E. Poole - The Lifeshare Foundation
- Thomas Hawk - UPS
- Todd Woods - Lowes
- Gerald M. Abdalla - Croft Metal/Bancroft Foundation
- Joel Bomgar - Founder, Bomgar Corporation