All M.B.A. and M.A.C.C. are offered in an accelerated online format. These are 10-course programs (30 credit hours) with each class spanning the length of 8 weeks.
Offering our high-quality business courses over a shorter class term allows students to focus their attention on the class at hand and finish each class at a quicker pace. Our AACSB accredited program prepares students to handle complex business situations with a strong faith-based ethical foundation.
Founded in 1946, the School of Business is home of the largest and oldest M.B.A. program in the Jackson metro area. Now in an accelerated online format, both our M.B.A. and M.Acc. are built on our vision to be known as a business school recognized for academic excellence and commitment to the cause of Christ.
Through our rigorous online M.B.A. curriculum, students will:
- Develop general management competencies and perspectives
- Further their understanding of core management areas, including accounting, finance, marketing, organizational behavior, law, international business, and strategy.
- Build a framework for faith-based, ethical decision making
- Attend classes taught by our own professionally experienced and highly qualified professors
The following items are required for acceptance into the MC Business accelerated M.B.A./M.Acc. program:
- Completed online application
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Possess an undergraduate record and/or work experience that indicates the ability to pursue the M.B.A./M.Acc. program:
- 3.00 GPA and above (GMAT is waived)
- 2.25-2.99 GPA must meet one of the following:
- 3-5 years of appropriate professional experience (submit a resume)
- For students that must meet the GMAT requirement, an appropriate score must be submitted by the end of the first semester (maximum of 9 hours) in which graduate level classes are taken. Students without a GMAT score after their first semester of graduate work will not be allowed to enroll in any subsequent graduate courses.